• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first AR theme build. The Joker.

69 bucks for the ALG ACT triggers. I use them all the time. I pair it up with JP enterprises reduced power springs kits. It's the easiest and cheapest way to a 3 lbs trigger pull you can get. The JP Enterprises spring kit comes with a yellow set of springs ( reduced power ) and a red set ( tactical set ) so you have a choice. I don't deal with any over seas ammo with real hard primers so yellow set works great for me. I mean it's a great combination. You barely have to pull the trigger and it breaks. Very smooth and light. The spring kit from JP is 12 bucks. So for 81 dollars and shipping you can get the best light trigger you can get hands down for that money. It's almost impossible to realize that you can get a trigger like that for 81 bucks. The ALG trigger is a all nickle boron coated set so that makes for the real smooth break. If you use that in conjunction with the JP spring kit it is really all you will ever need out a trigger. If you want to shoot a lot of overseas ammo just throw in the tactical springs and shoot away. It takes all but 5 minutes to swap out springs. I would compete with this set up any day of the week.
I picked this kit over some drop end or high end trigger because of the trigger pull. I have had a 3.5lb drop in before and didn’t like how light it was. It just felt wrong to me. I like to stick between the 4.5-5lb area.
Also since it’s 300blk, I can’t get ahold of overseas surplus lol.

The Vism Mlok covers took the dye really well. I was worried that they would not. They match the rich, dark purple of the rest of the furniture.
91E8C4CD-85D0-4626-8912-772AE021A683.jpeg

Used the liquid rit dye on the rails I bought and they turned black. Ugh. Back to the powder. New ones on order. Also have some fde Mbus coming to dye purple and a Eotech to top it off.
081886A1-B2ED-476D-B1B7-B0B70D46A28A.jpeg

Got some fde Mbus to dye, and my lpk, upk, and kak blade should be here tomorrow. The Eotech didn’t work out, so I will be looking at different optic options later on.

A6683824-C48B-4C20-8D59-309938D04180.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom