• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters
Yeah I just got off the bike and nearly dropped it trying to make a left turn out of my driveway. I stalled it out and nearly ruined the bike. I caught it though before it hit the concrete and that is the second time today I have done that. I really don't want to damage this bike. It is too nice for that. I had rather let it go to someone who knows how to ride it and can appreciate it. It just scares the heck out of me so much I can't ride it properly.

Yeah I just got off the bike and nearly dropped it trying to make a left turn out of my driveway. I stalled it out and nearly ruined the bike. I caught it though before it hit the concrete and that is the second time today I have done that. I really don't want to damage this bike. It is too nice for that. I had rather let it go to someone who knows how to ride it and can appreciate it. It just scares the heck out of me so much I can't ride it properly.

Put it up and go fishing. The water temp is dropping and they are starting to turn on. Had 5 in the boat this morning(fished 3 hrs) 2 on topwater. And this was in the dead sea.

Back
Top Bottom