• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters
Nice bike. I miss my Harley....

Be careful of all the soccer moms in the big SUV's looking at their phones and not paying any attention to the road.

Douches.
Yep, I had a lady all the way over in my lane typing on her phone and I was in my truck. I had to come to a complete stop and honk my horn before she yanked it back over.

Yep, I had a lady all the way over in my lane typing on her phone and I was in my truck. I had to come to a complete stop and honk my horn before she yanked it back over.

its a real problem....I notice at stop lights that there a big gaps between each car, everyone is on their phone. I dont worry about having
to cut in because I know some dumbass isnt going to move for 2-3 seconds when the light goes green.

its a real problem....I notice at stop lights that there a big gaps between each car, everyone is on their phone. I dont worry about having
to cut in because I know some dumbass isnt going to move for 2-3 seconds when the light goes green.
I wish the LEOs would start writing wreckless driving tickets for people texting and driving.

Nearly dropping it twice today has convinced me that it is probably the right thing to do. Sadly, I am pretty disappointed in myself right now because I couldn't master this as fast as I hoped. I have ridden the bike probably 15 times now about 5-10 miles at a time and I'm just not getting it.
It's a relatively heavy bike set up for lazier reaction compared to what you're used to. It's perfect for some folks but it just may not be the right fit for you. No reason to force it. Get another sport bike, or if you want heavier with a sportier feel try out a Honda ST1100, Kawasaki Concours, or something similar.

It's a relatively heavy bike set up for lazier reaction compared to what you're used to. It's perfect for some folks but it just may not be the right fit for you. No reason to force it. Get another sport bike, or if you want heavier with a sportier feel try out a Honda ST1100, Kawasaki Concours, or something similar.
I'm working on getting something I can ride. Honestly though I'm about to the point of just saying **** it and keeping the bike and cruising the neighborhood once and a while until one day I finally learn how to be better on it.

Trying to sell anything is just a pain in the ass nowadays.

I'm working on getting something I can ride. Honestly though I'm about to the point of just saying **** it and keeping the bike and cruising the neighborhood once and a while until one day I finally learn how to be better on it.

Trying to sell anything is just a pain in the ass nowadays.
Best idea you have had in a while

Back
Top Bottom