• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first Microtech

HarmsWay

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
120   0
Reaction score
So I have never owned one and have been trying to buy one, but am having a really hard time finding one in stock. Anyone have a reliable source I can get one from. I am looking for the Microtech UTX-85 232-2T

20190504_113908.jpg
Here's my 2nd one-Distressed Gray Troodon

Lol if you want buy one of these from me to see if you like the style

image.jpg

Not the same thing of course but is also significantly cheaper . And you can sharpen yourself without voiding the warranty

Real microtechs are cool though

Martins Firearms in Alpharetta off of exit 11 of 400 has basically every microtech that exists in the retail environment currently in the wild in stock ... more than bladehq online.

Literally hundreds of different microtech OTF blades in one store that you can actually touch and lots of UTX85s

So I have never owned one and have been trying to buy one, but am having a really hard time finding one in stock. Anyone have a reliable source I can get one from. I am looking for the Microtech UTX-85 232-2T

Martins Firearms in Alpharetta off of exit 11 of 400 has basically every microtech that exists in the retail environment currently in the wild in stock ... more than bladehq online.

Literally hundreds of different microtech OTF blades in one store that you can actually touch and lots of UTX85s
Yep. Martin's is a great local shop to get hands-on with MicroTechs!

Back
Top Bottom