• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  My first ODT giveaway! Schrade 3 blade knife & CRKT Merlin folding knife deployment system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollin Bonz

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐℲ
89   0
Reaction score
It's about time...

Been on here for a few years, met some great folks, delt with a few d-bags, but just a few :rolleyes: yada yada yada... you know the spiel... just never got around to doing a giveaway.

But now is the time. Picked up a few items recently that I thought would be perfect for an ODT giveaway.

Anyone may enter once.
Supporters may enter twice.
"I'm in" is sufficient.
I will pick, pm, and post the winners Friday April 4th
Will ship on my dime or can do ftf if local.
RNG for TWO winners who will each receive the following (if a single supporter's 2 entries get picked, that person should IMMEDIATELY go buy a lottery ticket, and I will redo the RNG for the second winner)

1 Schrade 897RPB 3 blade folder
4224g__800.jpg

1 CRKT Merlin folding knife deployment system
merlin.jpg

This knife is not what you would want to use in the Merlin. You would want to use a lock blade of course... but its what I got ;)

And here's a little video on the Merlin...not mine... from Youtube... and not in english :)

The Merlin is a pretty cool deal. VERY customizable. I had no idea until I reviewed the booklet that comes with it. I am not sold on it, but with some practice, one could become much more proficient than the guy in the video...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom