• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first time bow hunting. Not a bad looking doe!

JohnMick96

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
68   0
Reaction score
0CF919B7-0791-4D24-99BD-52BBAB9F984C.jpeg

Don’t forget to have it mounted and invite everybody to come see it. Could be a record doe, you might want to send that picture with all the specs about it to B and C. Get your name in the paper.

This actually happened in Wyoming, where I used to hunt. Back in the 90s. Some guys from Chicago shot an outfitters mule, with shoes on it, took it to a processor, who called a game warden. If I was the judge in the case, I woulda jailed them and made them stay until they ate it all.

This actually happened in Wyoming, where I used to hunt. Back in the 90s. Some guys from Chicago shot an outfitters mule, with shoes on it, took it to a processor, who called a game warden. If I was the judge in the case, I woulda jailed them and made them stay until they ate it all.
WTF 🤣🤣🤣

Reminds me of the old elk hunting joke that ends with "you can have your elk lady, just let me get my saddle off"

Back
Top Bottom