• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My four-legged friend has passed...

richs

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
40   0
Reaction score
Just found out we may be putting my dog to sleep today. He was a rescue, we believe he's between 12 and 14 years old. He was badly abused before we adopted him, and has been in declining health the past couple weeks.
He was at the vet yesterday, and is going into renal failure. We also had a disturbing discovery yesterday since the vet took a number of xrays... he had been shot with a .177 cal pellet gun some time before we got him.
we've had him for about 5 years and he's been loved and has had a good life with us...
He and I had bonded, and he's been my dog since he came here... we have 2 other dogs who never accepted him into the "pack".
If it comes to it, I'll have a difficult time of it, and I will miss him.

Sorry for your loss my friend, I have lost 2 loved cats this year one 10 and one 18, both rescues.
30516479_10160400623010515_8790119882340433920_n.jpg

Just found out we may be putting my dog to sleep today. He was a rescue, we believe he's between 12 and 14 years old. He was badly abused before we adopted him, and has been in declining health the past couple weeks.
He was at the vet yesterday, and is going into renal failure. We also had a disturbing discovery yesterday since the vet took a number of xrays... he had been shot with a .177 cal pellet gun some time before we got him.
we've had him for about 5 years and he's been loved and has had a good life with us...
He and I had bonded, and he's been my dog since he came here... we have 2 other dogs who never accepted him into the "pack".
If it comes to it, I'll have a difficult time of it, and I will miss him.

You found him and LOVED him for many Years. My Avatar was also abused before I rescued him. These Dogs love us because they know we gave them a better life. I'm sorry for your Loss!

Back
Top Bottom