• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My four-legged friend has passed...

We do love our pets so much. It is hard but you owe it to him to let him go before the pain sets in. When you do it, stay in the room with him, if you walk out he will look for you. Don’t worry we will see all of our pets one day.
We had another pup pass on last year, we stayed with her holding her paws until it was over... it was a difficult thing to do.

You turned around that dog's life by adopting him, and giving him a good 5 years of life with other dogs to keep him company. It hurts to lose a pet, they become so much more than that. Just keep thinking about the good times. He's going home, after a grieving period, might be a good time to change another dog's life.

Just found out we may be putting my dog to sleep today. He was a rescue, we believe he's between 12 and 14 years old. He was badly abused before we adopted him, and has been in declining health the past couple weeks.
He was at the vet yesterday, and is going into renal failure. We also had a disturbing discovery yesterday since the vet took a number of xrays... he had been shot with a .177 cal pellet gun some time before we got him.
we've had him for about 5 years and he's been loved and has had a good life with us...
He and I had bonded, and he's been my dog since he came here... we have 2 other dogs who never accepted him into the "pack".
If it comes to it, I'll have a difficult time of it, and I will miss him.
They are indeed a true ,loyal friend. Sorry for your loss

Praying for you and your family, hope it works out for the good.

Lost 2 in the last couple years, know how you are feeling, brings back the memories of having to let 'em go......dang pollen can't see to type...................

Back
Top Bottom