• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My four-legged friend has passed...

I'm sorry you are at this crossroad. Thanks for taking care of him. That to me shows how much of a decent human being you really are.
I hate that this happened to your friend,buddy,fill in the blanks.
I own no pets now. I have suffered through the putting down process and I am just torn to pieces when this happens.
Other than when my mother died, my animals were the only ones I cried for. Even today when it pops into my head, my eyes are filled with tears. The best of luck to you and your buddy.
I posted this once before but you may appreciate it.

I've had that video for two years now,ever since I lost my Elmo.
I still have not been able to watch all of it, I used to have a heart of stone nothing bothered me,but losing my Peaches and my Elmo

Sorry for your loss. You couldn't have done any better by him: You gave him happiness every day he was part of your life, and like any good dog, you can be sure he was grateful each and every one of those days.

You might have a little more time but it was expressed to me as the last best thing you can do for him if he's suffering. You owe him that because he gave you the last best years of his life too.

Very sorry your going through that right now. It's tough loosing a family pet.. Only time will ease the loss.

You saved him and gave him the life he deserves. I bet he was a good boy.

I lost my baby boy Oct 1st last year.

It sucks so bad but I think about him remember him everyday and you will think and remember yours also.

You did good.

Back
Top Bottom