• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock 19MOS Suppressor Host Project (with prices)

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
84   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with y'all.

Glock19 Gen4 MOS - Project

I took on this little project because I wanted to see how inexpensively I could put together a Glock Suppressor host that would handle well and shoot better than factory. This is what I came up with. Not hiding anything so I put what everything cost me as well (because I'm not going to sell it). There was no Labor charge for anything because there really was nothing that needed refining to fit. The hardest part was installing the sights.

-> Glock19 MOS, Blue Label Pricing Plus, Shipping, Tax, and FFL Fee = $520.00 (GT Distributors)
-> Trijicon Hi-Rise Suppressor Night Sights = $129.00 (Amazon)
-> Trijicon RM06 RMR (purchased from a fellow ODT'r) = $450.00 'Great Deal' and New Condition
-> Trijicon RMR adapter kit for Glock MOS = $18.00 (Amazon) This was needed so the RMR would mount correctly to the G19MOS. I did not know that at first.
-> Lone Wolf, Alpha-Wolf Threaded/Fluted G19 Barrel - $175.00 (GT Distributors)

----------->** Total invested = $1,292.00 **<-------------- Smile on my face while shooting 'PRICELESS'

Would I do it again. I don't know because there are so many other nice Optics Ready handguns out there that can actually be done for less. It sure does shoot nice though.

Never thought I would actually spend this much on a Glock either but, I did. I am however, now thinking about doing a G17MOS the same way, lol.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom