• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock 23 has gone full auto ???

For all the "It's illegal" "watch out for the man" post....I get it....but this is a malfunction not an intentional conversion. This can happen from weak ammo, worn parts, could be bump firing from the lightened trigger bar etc. It will definitely be going back to Glock if I cant remedy the issue with a few replacement parts. I've had 1911's do this very thing that have had the trigger lightened to much but never on a Glock and currently have 6 or 7 Gen 3 / 4's in the stable from 42's up to 21's. More curious than anything.

Believe it was Ghost.

I was at Glock a few months back having some guns checked. The armored said my 26 was about to go full auto on me. I think it had the Ghost "Edge" connector installed at the time. He said more guns that had problems with the Ghost brand. My gun had more mods than just a connector though

I've modded some of my 17s and 19s over the years. I had a 19 double (as in "automatic double taps") on me with a replacement firing pin and a lightened trigger spring. I immediately took those after market parts out and went back to the stock setup. I threw away the non-stock parts. A 5.5 lbs stock trigger - while not "tuned 1911" good - can be very effective if you put the time in training with it.

Back
Top Bottom