• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Great Grandson Maverick

I am thinking about little Maverick here….hoping God has his plans down pat for a long and healthy life.
Those that seem to do such sufferage in the beginning should be put down as having done their dues - so to speak - and that the later life needs to be easier .
This little man has really seems to have me in check , his strength, his willingness to carry on outshines a large majority of those out there that doesn’t even deserve it.

“God please touch this young soul even more than you have already ! Please allow this family the peace and wisdom to just know that this creation of yours will live on and become something even more wonderful and loving than what he is now….we know that he, his fam and everyone around him and connected deserve it ! “

( It is in God’s name I ask and pray for this needing soul and his family ! )

AMEN

No, I’m good.

Don’t forget to take care of yourself. I know it’s hard to get tunnel vision going through anything like this but if YOU need anything don’t hesitate to reach out. Even if it’s just a ear to bend plenty of us here would be more than willing to help.

If you don’t mind I would like to try and spread this around on social media to try and get a little more financial support for the family.

Back
Top Bottom