• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Great Grandson Maverick

Aww man !! I JUST read this one and realized this sadness… I guess I was so caught up in the b.s. that has been going on that I missed it !
I cannot express my sadness enough here …. I only hope and pray that those that are closely involved can understand that one day you will be reunited. I know that is no comfort for now.
I pray that the our Lord God will comfort and help you through such a troubled time.

MY MOST SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO ALL INVOLVED IN THIS FAMILY !!

Ken, I'm in tears at your family's loss. I pray comfort for you and your family.

I was saddened and blessed by two other events yesterday. A good friend who coached my daughter for over seven years in spring and fall rec softball passed away. He was the kindest, funniest person I've ever met. He and the other coaches were worshiped by the young ladies. He had a loving wife, children and grandchildren. Now he's gone. Just like that.

I couldn't tell my daughter because she was in labor with our granddaughter. One passes and another enters. Don't know how I'm going to tell her.

Again, I'm praying for you and your family.

Ken, I'm in tears at your family's loss. I pray comfort for you and your family.

I was saddened and blessed by two other events yesterday. A good friend who coached my daughter for over seven years in spring and fall rec softball passed away. He was the kindest, funniest person I've ever met. He and the other coaches were worshiped by the young ladies. He had a loving wife, children and grandchildren. Now he's gone. Just like that.

I couldn't tell my daughter because she was in labor with our granddaughter. One passes and another enters. Don't know how I'm going to tell her.

Again, I'm praying for you and your family.
Will pause to pray for your family as well.

Heartbroken just reading this. Prayers for you and your family. What an awesome way to honor him and the family with that ride.

Back
Top Bottom