• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Great Grandson Maverick

Be looking for an appreciation give away/s
Yall have been so good to my Family I want to give something back.
this will be limited to those in this thread prior to this post and those that have reached out personally though PM or other means.
You’re a good man and your thank you is good enough for me. I appreciate you being vulnerable enough to allow us in to help carry your burdens. God bless you, Ken.

I’ve been quietly donating from time to time when I’ve seen members in need. Not sure if I could ever come close to the love shown to me and especially for my family.
Like everyone else I never thought I’d be asking, and I didn’t want for myself, but for my Baby Girl.

Still have a unique give away idea, and will list it later today when I have a few minutes.

Going with the First and Final Ride for Baby Maverick theme. One of my most prized possessions up for grabs.

Winner will be declared next weekend, after I get in off the road.

This was originally an axle from a Harley Big Twin bike, that I bent racing at the Drag Strip.
It was forged into a large knife and a hand made custom sheath by Henson Forge and Leathers, here in Lavonia for me as a “BBQ” item. But it’s never been carried, my wife made a display shelf for me and it’s resided there for a few years now. I wanted to get this engraved with a thank you and the dates of his short life, but I can’t find anyone local.

Rules are if you replied in this thread you get one entry. If you donated you get two entries, if you sponsored a give away you get one extra, and anything over 100 (giveaway or donation) you get two additional tries. I will start a give away thread in the“Giveaways” section in a few minutes.
As soon as I get my decal machine figured out I will be sending out a decal free to anyone in this thread that wants one.

Our family is enormously appreciative of all the prayers, support, and all out love shown to our little Baby Maverick.
I cannot possibly thank each one of you as many of you contributed and I don’t know all your real names, and several were anonymous.
I hope in some small way this will make up for a personal thank you to each one of you.
This will be a closed giveaway only for participant in this thread prior to this post.

A002995B-4CA2-493F-AF46-B4FBB1E1B070.jpeg
D41D76F0-87D4-4D53-8AC8-2A47FBA899A9.jpeg
1DF0F2AC-C427-4B71-A826-D0C5831C9707.jpeg
BCEA34F9-79E4-4711-9FA5-D44F6FA58A18.jpeg

1DF0F2AC-C427-4B71-A826-D0C5831C9707.jpeg
BCEA34F9-79E4-4711-9FA5-D44F6FA58A18.jpeg

Wow !
Sometimes you can’t think of the right things to say - I guess that is when it’s best to just say nothing and post the love and respect that someone & something like this deserves.

Going with the First and Final Ride for Baby Maverick theme. One of my most prized possessions up for grabs.

This was originally an axle from a Harley Big Twin bike.
It was forged into a large knife and a hand made custom sheath by Henson Forge and Leathers, here in Lavonia for me as a “BBQ” item. But it’s never been carried, my wife made a display shelf for me and it’s resided there for a few years now. I wanted to get this engraved with a thank you and the dates of his short life, but I can’t find anyone local.

Rules are if you replied in this thread you get one entry. If you donated you get two entries, if you sponsored a give away you get one extra, and anything over 100 (giveaway or donation) you get two additional tries. I will start a give away thread in the“Giveaways” section in a few minutes.
As soon as I get my decal machine figured out I will be sending out a decal free to anyone in this thread that wants one.

Our family is enormously appreciative of all the prayers, support, and all out love shown to our little Baby Maverick.
I cannot possibly thank each one of you as many of you contributed and I don’t know all your real names, and several were anonymous.
I hope in some small way this will make up for a personal thank you to each one of you.
This will be a closed giveaway only for participant in this thread prior to this post.

View attachment 4819611View attachment 4819612View attachment 4819613View attachment 4819614
View attachment 4819613View attachment 4819614

That’s a beautiful knife and a very fitting tribute. Still praying for you guys too….

Would love to have a decal whenever you have them made.

Winner will be declared next weekend, after I get in off the road.

This was originally an axle from a Harley Big Twin bike.

View attachment 4819611View attachment 4819612View attachment 4819613View attachment 4819614
View attachment 4819613View attachment 4819614

Don't take this the wrong way Ken. We love you. None of us can own what you are giving away. You broke our heart. I even sent flowers. Please keep that knife and give it to your next grandson. Please.

Back
Top Bottom