• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Great Grandson Maverick

From Bailey
“Me and Jake will be going Facebook live with baby Maverick once or twice every day so if u want to be apart of that add us on Facebook . Bailey Witt and Jake Vanesse we will tell every one about an hour before we go live❤️ your welcome to share the video with anyone. We appreciate every ounce of support y’all are giving and all the prayers 😌 we’re on day 4 and he’s still doing so good!”

View attachment 4756315View attachment 4756316
Copy of my Draft for Go fund me.

This is my Great Grandson Maverick.
He was born 18 weeks early on 9/19/2022 at 1.3lbs. He is currently in the preterm unit in August Ga.
He is currently doing very well and the doctors are very optimistic, describing his condition as “a miracle”
His mother Bailey Witt has been working two jobs and some points, and double shifts whenever possible, in preparation for the birth. Originally the due date was the first week in Jan 2023.
This is one hard working young lady, with a great work ethic and a loving heart.
She is fortunate to have the Ronald McDonald house offer the father Jake Vanesse and Bailey a place to stay for the minimum 3.5 months the my Grandson will be hospitalized. However that is just over 100 miles to her employment in Lavonia Ga.
She will have no income during this time, yet rent, car payment, insurance and food costs still come every month/week.
Any help anyone can afford would be greatly appreciated.
Anything donated will go directly to bills, food, and transportation costs.
Sir, prayers said for Maverick and all of you. God bless you and family, the medical staff and good folks at Ronald McDonald House.

Ken F.
More prayers for Maverick ….

(In a few days I will shoot a small donation , at least a few $$ . I did not read everything there Ken, can they use groceries, vouchers, diapers, other things , etc…..or is it best just to get them cash so they can get what they need? ).

Prayers and well wishes in the mean time !
Ken B. :pray2:

Ken F.
More prayers for Maverick ….

(In a few days I will shoot a small donation , at least a few $$ . I did not read everything there Ken, can they use groceries, vouchers, diapers, other things , etc…..or is it best just to get them cash so they can get what they need? ).

Prayers and well wishes in the mean time !
Ken B. :pray2:
More than anything cash. They are staying about 120 miles from home. But the bills at home have to be paid. The Ronald McDonalds house takes care of one meal and have snacks and cereal all day long.
So they still have to pay for gas and food.
I’m figuring about 1800-2000 a month to keep the lights so when they come home they have a home.

Back
Top Bottom