Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
EEAE0BCF-D16D-4A8E-9AB3-96CBA1C732F0.jpeg
869785BD-19E3-4082-906B-CD8591EAAEF7.jpeg

Copy of my Draft for Go fund me.

This is my Great Grandson Maverick.
He was born 18 weeks early on 9/19/2022 at 1.3lbs. He is currently in the preterm unit in August Ga.
He is currently doing very well and the doctors are very optimistic, describing his condition as “a miracle”
His mother Bailey Witt has been working two jobs and some points, and double shifts whenever possible, in preparation for the birth. Originally the due date was the first week in Jan 2023.
This is one hard working young lady, with a great work ethic and a loving heart.
She is fortunate to have the Ronald McDonald house offer the father Jake Vanesse and Bailey a place to stay for the minimum 3.5 months the my Grandson will be hospitalized. However that is just over 100 miles to her employment in Lavonia Ga.
She will have no income during this time, yet rent, car payment, insurance and food costs still come every month/week.
Any help anyone can afford would be greatly appreciated.
Anything donated will go directly to bills, food, and transportation costs.

I don't have any cash. I am sending you and your family my prayers, please God, in your infinite wisdom help this young child and as you said suffer not little children send them to me. Remember that God is great. God is in control. Pray this daily and repeat daily. Thank god for all of the good. Thank him for his wisdom and accept his control.

Back
Top Bottom