• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My high school ride. Real close to anyway.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score

This is almost just like my high school car. Except mine had the honeycomb rallies and it was a much brighter white. 1980 Dodge prism pearl white to be exact. Gosh I miss that car. A survivor too. I would give my eye teeth for that car.

Mine had all the side trim taken off and made real clean. After driving for a few years I dropped in a 440 with a Mopar Purple Shaft Cam and supporting mods. Changed out the 8 3/4 differential from 3.08 to 3.91 posi unit. Damn thing was a monster. That was in 1987. It would leave a 87 Mustang GT sitting at the line. It would gain 10 car lengths right off the line and just keep on pulling away hard. The torque converter was out a 440 six pack car. That thing left the line like a bullet. It looks heavy but weighed in at 3275 lbs. and that was light for how big it looked. Mopar built those cars to run for sure.

Mopar had some koool ole rides .

I had a 69 Coronet with the 383.

Just like this one ,but I had some Mopar Rallys on it.

69-Dodge-2-1000x753.jpg

This is almost just like my high school car. Except mine had the honeycomb rallies and it was a much brighter white. 1980 Dodge prism pearl white to be exact. Gosh I miss that car. A survivor too. I would give my eye teeth for that car.
Me too. Mine was. 66 Dodge Dart.

Me too. Mine was. 66 Dodge Dart.
I have always wanted a Dart. I have put a lot of thought into a dart. Painted medium-dark blue with a white stripe around the trunk and rear quarters about 10 inches from the rear of the car. Honeycomb Rallies stock width in front and have the rear wheels widened to 10 inches for some big meats in back. Exhaust dumping right before the rear tire. Then put a 408 stroker motor 550 horse, 500 ft. lbs. torque. With a 3:55 rear gear ratio. Do my thing with the nitrous and freaking own the street. 2800 lbs. of asphalt chewing demon.

I have always wanted a Dart. I have put a lot of thought into a dart. Painted medium-dark blue with a white stripe around the trunk and rear quarters about 10 inches from the rear of the car. Honeycomb Rallies stock width in front and have the rear wheels widened to 10 inches for some big meats in back. Exhaust dumping right before the rear tire. Then put a 408 stroker motor 550 horse, 500 ft. lbs. torque. With a 3:55 rear gear ratio. Do my thing with the nitrous and freaking own the street. 2800 lbs. of asphalt chewing demon.
p wasn’t a 66. I think they changed the body style in 67.

Back
Top Bottom