• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My mom passed away last week...

I can't imagine what you're going through. I can only hope that when this day comes for me I can be strong. I'm sorry for your loss. My mom is 84 and is in the early stages of dementia. I'm hoping that this summer I can talk her into coming to live with me so I can keep an eye on her and make sure that she's OK. I know the time is coming but I've seen an awful lot of death in my life I'm just not sure how it's going to affect me. I hope it gets easier for you. GOD bless and I will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you. Definitely spend as much time as you possibly can with her. My dad is only a few years younger than her and he's already survived so much. I can't help but worry about him as well.

Death is inevitable. I lost my Dad at 11, my Grandfather at 13, my 1st Wife at 18 and my Brother at 38. It's taught me to show those that I care about that I love them and demonstrate it daily.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My husband lost both his parents at the same time when he was only 12. I lost a few other loved ones throughout the years as well. But losing my mom, my older sister, and the murder of a close friend has hit me the hardest.

Back
Top Bottom