• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My New AR Build

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Finally finished getting all the pieces where I wanted them. Managed to snag some deals and trade around some stuff.

Ive always wanted a Squad Sniper/ Designated Marksman rifle. I chose the AR platform because the options and calibers are endless. And, in a SHTF scenario, I figured Id be in good company as many people have AR type firearms.

Enough rambling, on to the pics and details!

-Specs-
Lower:
Stag Arms Lower
Stag LPK (Lower Parts Kit)
Magpul MIAD Grip
Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
Magpul UBR Stock
CMMG Ambidextrous Selector

Upper
Bushmaster 20" 1/9 HBAR
Yankee Hill Diamond Series Free Float Rail
Yankee Hill Flip up Gas Block, Hooded Sight, No Bayo Lug or Sling Swivel
Yankee Hill Phantom Flash Hider (to be replaced with a PWS 556 comp)
MATECH G.I Rear Iron Sight (600m)

Optic: Simmons Whitetail Expedition Wide Angle Scope; 3-9x42
Yankee Hill 1/2" Scope Riser

Accs:
Harris Bipod Clone
Magpul 20 round Pmags
Sling-master 3-Point Tac. Sling (not pictured)

I think that covers everything. I love this build, haven't even shot it yet! Let me know what you guys think!

Ammo Pictured (FMJ, Soft Point, Hollow Point, Penetrator, Ballistic Tip, and Tracer)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Sweet AR. I finished my AR build a few weeks ago but kept it real lite and simple. Spikes Tactical upper and lower, w/ Spikes Internals, MOE grip, MBUS rear sight, MOE Handguards, RVG grip. Yours looks pretty kicka**!!

Thanks! Its heavy as crap, Ill have to weigh it, but it should have almost zero recoil. (not that the 5.56 has much to begin with

congrats on the build, i hope i can finish mine by next august. Could finish by christmas but my budget is to small for my eye's something about a piston driven gun just adds to much money lol.

oh and gotta love that spider steve, did you get their marked bcg?

Back
Top Bottom