• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new bush knife.........

A spanish made Cudeman, 5” blade, 1/4” thick, full tang and very sturdy. I prefer a 5” blade as I find anything larger makes finer work difficult and it is still strong enough for batoning etc. and I’m not Croc Dundee.
Also it has a multi purpose sheath so it can be carried in the small of my back comfortably if I need to and black macarta handles.

View attachment 1999241

View attachment 1999242

View attachment 1999243

Not a lot bigger than my Benchmade EDC but much much stronger.

View attachment 1999244

I do not see this same knife at the link you posted. Can you give us the specific ordering information on the one you ordered? It has a very classy look.

only saw the 6 inch version on the site...

Like the five better also.

I do not see this same knife at the link you posted. Can you give us the specific ordering information on the one you ordered? It has a very classy look.

It is on page 7 the top picture under survival. However it says the blade is 15.5cms which is just over 6” and the sheath does not appear to have the fire striker.
Here is a link to the people I bought mine from, the 124M which differs from the catalogue but on page 14 of the catalogue they have accessories which include the fire striker, so maybe they sell them separately now but that is odd as I got mine, as in the photos, only a week ago. But I had to back order mine from Spain so I know they are still being made. You might have to do a bit of hunting through the American agents, Good Luck.

*** Look on the blade of my knife, the makers mark is JJSK1 for the 5” blade, this will help identify the knife with the agents, whereas the one in the catalogue is JJSK2, which is the 6” blade.

https://www.neboknives.com.au/product/cudeman-hunting-survival-knife/

Back
Top Bottom