• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new girl

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Meet my girl Kimber
i36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_SNSPerformance_Guns_20161229_160607_zpsfxqwgrcc.jpg

I've missed a 1911. I forgot how good it feels in the hand, a commander size even more so. I can see this is going to be the start of a bad addict.

Shout out to the great people over at Fourth Armory for handling my transfer.

I've always liked their looks but everyone here seems to say they rust, ftf,fte, and cost too much.

Nice looking gun, if I bought a 1911 this would be how I'd go.

I've always liked their looks but everyone here seems to say they rust, ftf,fte, and cost too much.

Nice looking gun, if I bought a 1911 this would be how I'd go.

Yea you hear a lot of bad things about Kimbers but no one ever says they are ugly. LOL

This is my second Kimber. First one was a .45 full size Custom II that I never had problems out of. I know a lot of the previous models with the external extractors had issues and Kimbers are some of the tightest factory 1911s so I dont know if that contributes to issues as well. I'm going to run this hard and use it as a test dummy on some modifications. I got it for stupid cheap so I'll give it more leeway for problems than say a Guardian that cost 2.5x as much.

Meet my girl Kimber
i36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_SNSPerformance_Guns_20161229_160607_zpsfxqwgrcc.jpg

I've missed a 1911. I forgot how good it feels in the hand, a commander size even more so. I can see this is going to be the start of a bad addict.

Shout out to the great people over at Fourth Armory for handling my transfer.
Love 1911's especially two-tone ones

Back
Top Bottom