• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new to me toy!

Congrats on the new tractor!

I have the LS MT225E, which is one frame size up from what you have. Have put about 100 hours on it in 22 months since new. It's a great machine. LS makes all of New Holland's compact models. They build quality stuff.

Amazing what you can get done with a 25hp tractor.

Congrats on the new tractor!

I have the LS MT225E, which is one frame size up from what you have. Have put about 100 hours on it in 22 months since new. It's a great machine. LS makes all of New Holland's compact models. They build quality stuff.

Amazing what you can get done with a 25hp tractor.
Thanks for the positive review on your tractor. I think I’m going to be real pleased with this one.
I have owned a 18 hp Kubota B7100 since ‘95, so I’m used to a smaller machine. If it’s a 4WD they can be much more capable than the size or horsepower might lead you to think.

I have had a Kubota 42 horse for 20 years...couldn’t live without it lol.
Just remember to keep heavy loads in the bucket as low as possible...especially on the side of a hill!
It’s a bad feeling when a back tire comes off the ground...have had it happen a couple of times but thankfully was able to quickly lower bucket before disaster happened.

I have this coming to add some weight to the rear. Should help when doing work with the FEL. The box weighs 108lbs and will hold up to 800 lbs more.
263C6520-0919-4E8D-93DC-61B2939E39A2.jpeg

I have this coming to add some weight to the rear. Should help when doing work with the FEL. The box weighs 108lbs and will hold up to 800 lbs more.
View attachment 3092622

I like that since it also has a receiver hitch. Perfect if you need to move a trailer while it’s on there. Can you send me the link where you are getting it from?

Back
Top Bottom