• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new unicorn, and yes I'm bragging !!

6613E548-512B-435F-81A8-2698D8409143.jpeg

At 1 of 100, might consider putting this on it before sliding it into the safe.

Normally I would say choot it....but...

Now the real question. Are you gonna carry it?
The jury is still out on that. I was hunting one with the intention of making it a EDC, but once I found out that Sig decided not to mass produce them I just stuck it in the safe and tried to forget that I have it to remove temptation. I'm carrying a Sig P229 Legion now as my EDC and if Sig ever decides to produce more Legion P220 Carry models I will probably carry it.
I always swore that I would never own a firearm that I could not carry or shoot so right now I'm torn.

ok someone finally educate me as im not well versed on sigs but what is different about the legion models that makes them more desirable?
That is just a personal taste issue and what makes something more desirable to one person would be totally different for another. I prefer Sigs and the Legion model has everything that I have been looking for in my EDC piece. The Sig just feels better and shoots better to me than other handguns I have tried/ carried, but that is just my personal taste/preference.
One could ask the same question about anything; for example what makes a Microtech so desirable to so many?

Congrats. Tell us more about it.
Not much to tell other than it is the more compact version of the P220, equivalent to what the P229 is to the P226. You can actually use the Sig P229 holster to carry it. I have not shot it yet so unfortunately no range report; although if it shoots like my other Legions then it is a tack driver.

That is just a personal taste issue and what makes something more desirable to one person would be totally different for another. I prefer Sigs and the Legion model has everything that I have been looking for in my EDC piece. The Sig just feels better and shoots better to me than other handguns I have tried/ carried, but that is just my personal taste/preference.
One could ask the same question about anything; for example what makes a Microtech so desirable to so many?

lol you may have misunderstood my question, i was just asking what is actually different in the legion series, i know they are considered more desirable than the standard i just have no clue what is different in them vs a standard 220 or any other ones. im sig stupid you see.

Back
Top Bottom