• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

my only add has been screwed up since Sunday I'm only trying to reset and change $ please

colthunter

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
0   0
Reaction score
my add has been screwed up since last Sunday. every time I tried to repost , it said too many characters. every time I then tried to delete . it would not , it just kept adding more characters. AFTER that I delete the whole ad. and just start a new ad. and then
like I have been caught doing something wrong. it tells me I have to wait 72 hours before I can try again. as stated before I would be glad to pay for someone to help.
so far I have been gotten onto twice because of what I felt was a mistake.
then i got exasperation, I assume because I don't know all the rules. I have not done anything to cheat anyone at ODT or do anything to hurt anyone's feelings.
I have been with ODT a year with no problems till the last month. I retired 15 years ago at 55 due to health problems. I owned several profitable businesses. I owe no one any money. I am not stupid I just need to communicate with someone who doesn't have too much to do. If talking to a member on the phone wasn't taboo it would not be a big deal to fix my problems.
thank you,
David Hopkins (colthunter) 404-583-5000 (my cell number) as I said I am retired it is
not a work number. I can answer most any time.​

Have you copied the body of text so that you don't have to type it out again?
If so, pm me the text and ill send it back after I get it to work.
If you want to.

I have never had that problem.
I assume you have a very descriptive ad.
Either edit the existing ad or create the ad with the basics and then edit it.

Back
Top Bottom