• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My prayer's have been answered

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I know many will not understand, how I feel about the entrance sign to my property. I took 8 months by hand on the back of my tail gate to carve it out..It was in terrible condition and I thought is was going to fall down any day..I received a Pm from @crippen and he wanted to come out and meet with @hikingthehills and take it down and try to repair it...Can't tell you guys how my heart was lifted and even the chance it could be brought back to it's glory..They came today along with JT one of Wes's co-workers and took it down..Charlie had even made a transport box for the sign. He and Wes both believe it can be restored..That is ODT at its best again, I have been bless to have such good friends. I told Charlie it would be phenomenal if he can, but I understand if is beyond repair..Just the thought is amazing and I truly can thank them enough..

IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0902.JPG
    IMG_0902.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 72
I know many will not understand, how I feel about the entrance sign to my property. I took 8 months by hand on the back of my tail gate to carve it out..It was in terrible condition and I thought is was going to fall down any day..I received a Pm from @crippen and he wanted to come out and meet with @hikingthehills and take it down and try to repair it...Can't tell you guys how my heart was lifted and even the chance it could be brought back to it's glory..They came today along with JT one of Wes's co-workers and took it down..Charlie had even made a transport box for the sign. He and Wes both believe it can be restored..That is ODT at its best again, I have been bless to have such good friends. I told Charlie it would be phenomenal if he can, but I understand if is beyond repair..Just the thought is amazing and I truly can thank them enough..

View attachment 1680767 View attachment 1680770 View attachment 1680772
Salute!

Back
Top Bottom