My solution to the OC problem....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
I propose a genuinely common sense gun law. I sympathize with my OC brothers who "need" to OC to exercise their rights. But I also understand the snowflake individuals and corporate entities who simply can't survive the sight of a firearm in the hands of an unknown person who "might" be a bad guy. It is a bit of a quandary.
I propose a simple solution. OC'ers shall simply be required by law, to wear one of these. First, this will make you even MORE visible. Who could complain? Secondly, this will comfort the fragile, that you're one of the sheepdogs. Thirdly, and finally, for all the Jr. FFL wannabes here that like to "peek" at personal info the "My rights! Sash" shall suffice for those ODT transactions. (Any other attire is up to the parties involved.)
Win, win, win!

p_080000833_1.jpg

I really wonder how many of the shooters walked in open carrying and just decided they were going to start shooting people.none that I’m aware of.basically free advertisement for the ones that surrender to the pressure.

I really wonder how many of the shooters walked in open carrying and just decided they were going to start shooting people.none that I’m aware of.basically free advertisement for the ones that surrender to the pressure.
El Paso shooter waltzed in wide open. But he remembered his ear protection. Perhaps we should ban ear protection.

Back
Top Bottom