• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My son is officially a deer slayer!

MRH MRH

I am glad I could be part of that!!!

And Holy Cow let’s get that boy in some pads and send him to Athens in 10 years. Looks like a Hoss Daddy in making.
Yes sir I knew you would be glad to see it!

And I’m way ahead of you on the football thing! Man his team just went 10-0 and won their region! They only got scored on once all season and that was a complete fluke. He is a monster at 8…He is 5’ 2” and weighs 130. He is aggressive and runs fast for his size. He gets his size from his Grandad who is one big dude and played for Ga Tech…Yeah I know, Tech…pfffttt…But no worries, the boy is all Ga Bulldog! Anyway, he plays both sides of the ball the entire game. He plays center and defensive tackle. He had a lot of tackles this year. He really loves defense. The other teams constantly double team him but he handles them quite well… Now he is freestyle wrestling in the offseason and doing very well. We believe it will only make him that much better at football.

Yes, I am bragging, guys.

At the GA/Auburn beat down! We were in row 5, right behind the Dawgs bench.

EB308D9A-88A5-411D-8D10-85167F58FDB0.png

He is intimidating as a captain!
05147102-DC11-443F-9CA2-663E0C4ED98E.png

Right in the middle of it. Loving it.
3DB44CF4-8FBE-461F-B0D7-7045E1F8CCC7.png

And a champion!
06B7EA61-535B-49E7-B7BC-0AA2AD0D97CB.png

Good to see a young hunter his first deer! You have good reason to brag and be proud of the youngman ! Best thing you can spend with them as they grow up is time! God Bless you and family!

Reactions: MRH
Yes sir I knew you would be glad to see it!

And I’m way ahead of you on the football thing! Man his team just went 10-0 and won their region! They only got scored on once all season and that was a complete fluke. He is a monster at 8…He is 5’ 2” and weighs 130. He is aggressive and runs fast for his size. He gets his size from his Grandad who is one big dude and played for Ga Tech…Yeah I know, Tech…pfffttt…But no worries, the boy is all Ga Bulldog! Anyway, he plays both sides of the ball the entire game. He plays center and defensive tackle. He had a lot of tackles this year. He really loves defense. The other teams constantly double team him but he handles them quite well… Now he is freestyle wrestling in the offseason and doing very well. We believe it will only make him that much better at football.

Yes, I am bragging, guys.

At the GA/Auburn beat down! We were in row 5, right behind the Dawgs bench.

View attachment 5025094

He is intimidating as a captain!
View attachment 5025125

Right in the middle of it. Loving it.
View attachment 5025062

And a champion!
View attachment 5025147
Nothing like a mean and nasty Hog Molly OL/DL
Only God makes them!

HBTFD!!!

Reactions: MRH
Good to see a young hunter his first deer! You have good reason to brag and be proud of the youngman ! Best thing you can spend with them as they grow up is time! God Bless you and family!
Thank you, and same to you!

When I first joined this site he was not not even born yet. Now I’m posting his first buck. It’s pretty amazing to me!

The excitement was a bit overwhelming for us. He had buck fever real bad. LOL We are both on cloud 9 today!

Back
Top Bottom