• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Son sent me the latest Pic's

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
His first decent snow at his new house in Love-land Co. just north of Denver.

colorado.jpg

colorado1.jpg

Great pictures DD. I would hate to have to deal with that much snow on a regular basis.
Since he purchased this home, he has added a big deck on the back and fenced in the back yard for the dogs. I told him not to park on the street, and as soon as the snow plows go through, he will learn why I made that suggestion...:evil:

His first decent snow at his new house in Love-land Co. just north of Denver.

View attachment 2378247
View attachment 2378249

Sure is pretty to look at DD. I don’t mind seeing pics of snow but that’s why I live here now. They can have it. Spent 2 years in a Denver, 4 years in Rapid City, 3 years in Mountain Home, 2 years in Cheyenne and 1 year in Butte. It was great when I was younger. Now it just hurts to much.

Sure is pretty to look at DD. I don’t mind seeing pics of snow but that’s why I live here now. They can have it. Spent 2 years in a Denver, 4 years in Rapid City, 3 years in Mountain Home, 2 years in Cheyenne and 1 year in Butte. It was great when I was younger. Now it just hurts to much.
Thanks and welcome to my world, took three trips in Colorado for Mules and Elk. Never regretted going and had good hunts, but boy at 10,000 altitude and snow drifts. Would not go again, I understand the hurt..

Back
Top Bottom