• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My soon-to-be CMP road trip. (Garand Purchase)

You can't order them online from CMP?
If you can, why drive to AL?

Two words.

Hand

Pick

Online is luck o' the draw...

And yes, my first two were mailed to me so I didn't have to pay AL sales tax. Those days are sadly gone...

Nothing like picking up a box on your front porch that contains an M1 Garand...

I hope to be there when the doors open to pick up the best rack grade shooter they have. Then headed over to see Steve Edwards to pick up an HRA he accurized and a tanker that proved to be quite a challenge! GeorgiaHunter GeorgiaHunter hit me up if you make it over tomorrow morning. 229-894-9580 Brett

Gonna head over there myself and look at one of those 1903's.....i'll be the big guy with a blue shirt and glasses
:usa2:

You can't order them online from CMP?
If you can, why drive to AL?
Hey, don't be a Killjoy. Hand pick... and the immersive experience. I don't want to just buy a Garand. I also want to look at all the other old guns. It kind of inspires me, seeing all those old guns that ppl still desire. Makes me feel that even I still have a purpose... :D

Can save you all the doubts on what you would buy. The only part on my Garand, for sale on here, that was not unissued or new is the HRA op rod. CMP inletted the stock and installed the first barrel on my receiver...yeah it's twice what you'd spend but then again...built with the best stuff. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom