• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My stance on the vax, what say you

Ruger34

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
I Reckon So
231   0
Reaction score
D12F087A-93B5-45EB-9EAA-F72BEF142076.jpeg

God gave us all free will, and the will to learn knowledge as we live our lives. In our case that knowledge was a myriad of medical learned from a family of first responders and Hospital workers. That knowledge and free will led us to take the shot and take it without fear because our God is almighty and protects those strong in faith.

If they just didn't call it something it aint...
I want the Federal Government (i.e., the Biden Administration) to stop acting like Fascists ordering (actually, threatening through loss of funding, increased DOJ scrutiny, et al) private business to implement their will they KNOW would not survive a USSC challenge suit if they directly ordered the mandates themselves. It's the classic tactic of Fascists. Il Duce would be proud....

If they just didn't call it something it aint...
This... it's a flu shot for Coronavirus, and not as effective as the flu shot is.

In no way is it 'vaccine', and honestly Trump gets the blame for calling it that in the first place, although the Dems have doubled down on it hard for their own reasons... Much, much worse ones than his original reason.

Back
Top Bottom