• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My thoughts on AIWB carry...

Duuuuuuude!
It's pointing at your junk!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

This pick below is me now as i read your post while seated in vehicle. It does not dig into your side or anything like that like i sometimes felt with behind the hip iwb with a g19. It is soooo much more accessible, comfy and concealable for me then strongside. I dont ever see me going back to behind the hip carry. I also find it more comfortable, concealable and accessible having the spare mag attached in holster as well. The spare mag also balances the rig better then a gun by itself. Wraps around and hugs body nicely due to the flexible leather strip that connects mag caddy (pic below). Designated aiwb holster makes or breaks it. With this tier1 concealed aegis holster, i can pull apart snaps and carry strongside and mag support side or whatever.

View attachment 1474968 View attachment 1474973

no,no,no too close to the boys

no,no,no too close to the boys

Yeah, a mentle hurdle some cant jump over. Kinda like those who wont carry with a round chambered because its "too dangerous". As with all things gun related, Safe handling, practice, and training will eleviate negligent behavior as with all methods of carry. although some methods carry more severe repercussions. It can be a very safe effective carry.

Back
Top Bottom