• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My thoughts on what happen in Niger

Sneakypete

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
CATRGR6
184   0
Reaction score
As a retired Special Forces soldier, I understand the context of what happened during the combat patrol where Sgt. Johnson was killed in action. Sgt.Johnson was a support soldier within the Special Forces unit. He was not a “Green Beret” yet he chose to go on the patrol. This in no way diminishs his death, it demonstrates the courage and commitment to the mission he was part of in Niger.
Politicians can twist the words to aid in their misinformation. When this was young man listened to the operations order for the patrol, there was no misinformation. He understood the mission, prepared for the patrol, and stepped out with his team and then indigenous troops knowing the enemy situation.
What President Trump REALLY said: "Here is the quote from POTUS...
Before the MSM twists what POTUS said to the widow of Sgt. Johnson here is the full quote: "They know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid".
Now that we all know what was said and not just the words taken out of context, the drive-by media will have a hard time trying to sell their Fake News.”
PLEASE COPY & PASTE...spread this EVERYWHERE!
Personally, as a veteran, I agree with this statement 100% and find nothing disrespectful about it!
God bless you Sgt Johnson and the soldiers who were killed an wounded, as well as as their families.

ODA321 out

I won't intervene if the proletariat were to rise up and drag the media whores out into the streets and shoots them in the nape.
If things keep going they way they have been , the doo doo will eventually hit the oscillating device and they'll run out of lamp posts for reporters, News anchors, Hollywood elites, professors and politicians.

People (term used loosely) like Wilson are quick to cover themselves in the blood and glory of others because they've never achieved anything real in their entire lives. She wears those ridiculous outfits and hats because without them? She'd be entirely forgettable as another ghetto queen with a flipping lip hiding in congress.

As a retired Special Forces soldier, I understand the context of what happened during the combat patrol where Sgt. Johnson was killed in action. Sgt.Johnson was a support soldier within the Special Forces unit. He was not a “Green Beret” yet he chose to go on the patrol. This in no way diminishs his death, it demonstrates the courage and commitment to the mission he was part of in Niger.
Politicians can twist the words to aid in their misinformation. When this was young man listened to the operations order for the patrol, there was no misinformation. He understood the mission, prepared for the patrol, and stepped out with his team and then indigenous troops knowing the enemy situation.
What President Trump REALLY said: "Here is the quote from POTUS...
Before the MSM twists what POTUS said to the widow of Sgt. Johnson here is the full quote: "They know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid".
Now that we all know what was said and not just the words taken out of context, the drive-by media will have a hard time trying to sell their Fake News.”
PLEASE COPY & PASTE...spread this EVERYWHERE!
Personally, as a veteran, I agree with this statement 100% and find nothing disrespectful about it!
God bless you Sgt Johnson and the soldiers who were killed an wounded, as well as as their families.

ODA321 out
Thank you for clarifying something for me, that the SGT was in support of the SF. I noticed he wore the maroon beret, as did his Honor Guard. This was confusing to me, as he was repeatedly called a Green Beret. I will assume he was 82nd AB. Don't know what flash he wore, but he did wear the SF crest on his beret and the epaulets of his dress uniform. I asked a former Ranger and two soldiers at church today, none had the answer.

Back
Top Bottom