• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife bought me a dremel kit

Yeah, lots of haters. It's my gun, and my property. I think I have developed a new passion and I'm not going to listen to naysayers. You guys haven't seen my other two guns I am working on now. The Glock was my first attempt.

I think that you are a natural! I would like to combine forces strategically! My vision is working with Industry like Mars for example. We could make a M&M version that the stipples are larger and you can place M&Ms in them! That way the protective coating doesn’t get chocolate on your hand!
Plus, we could use a spare magazine and create an M&M dispenser like a PEZ dispenser!

Thoughts?

I think that you are a natural! I would like to combine forces strategically! My vision is working with Industry like Mars for example. We could make a M&M version that the stipples are larger and you can place M&Ms in them! That way the protective coating doesn’t get chocolate on your hand!
Plus, we could use a spare magazine and create an M&M dispenser like a PEZ dispenser!

Thoughts?
LOLZ

Yeah, lots of haters. It's my gun, and my property. I think I have developed a new passion and I'm not going to listen to naysayers. You guys haven't seen my other two guns I am working on now. The Glock was my first attempt.
I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB,IT SHOULD SAIL ON HERE FOR AROUND $800'00 FOR A CUSTOM WEAPON ,ONE OF A KIND. WISH YOU WERE CLOSER.

Dremel kits are great. Done lots of detail work on Hot rods and cars down to porting motorcycles heads. Shaving grooves off glocks and molding the trigger well , but never seen a stipple job done with a Dremel. That is usually done by the five dollar harbor freight soldiering irons. I don't know anything about that though.

Back
Top Bottom