• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife got a "gift" that almost got her fired . . . . . legit . . . . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
My wife drives a school bus for the county we live in. Many of the parents of the kids she drives knew she has been off work due to the surgery she had back in December. My wife has a good relationship with many of the kids and several of their parents.

Well she returned to work on Thursday of this past week. Yesterday, a little 3rd grader took a gift our of her book bag and handed it to my wife, then gave her a hug. The gift was from her parents.

My wife's supervisor saw the exchange from afar. She immediately called it in to have the district supervisor in attendance and began writing up her dismissal paperwork.

Next time that supervisor "jumps to conclusions" I hope she is on the edge of a cliff . . . . .

What say you? Oh yeah, here is the gift.

IMG_20190202_132558.jpg

Her supervisor is a noob to the position. Her old supervisor retired a couple of weeks before my wife's surgery.

My wife has been off work for six weeks and the noob hasn't been able to establish much of a relationship with her. Two days back and BAM . . . . wants to write her up and get her terminated for something she wasn't guilty of.

Back
Top Bottom