• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife needs guitar lessons @ our home

Have her learn the basic chords, and then have her practice transitioning chords. I wouldn't trust someone else in my house

I can vouch for the guy I recommended as he's a perfect gentleman and would probably encourage Husband to sit in and listen to some of the stuff he can teach.
He's incredible.
I'm actually thinking of taking lessons from him myself.

I can play and I've been told by professionals that I play incredibly well for not knowing how to read music or half the chords I play but I know personally that there's a few things I need to learn as I just play by ear.

I can vouch for the guy I recommended as he's a perfect gentleman and would probably encourage Husband to sit in and listen to some of the stuff he can teach.
He's incredible.
I'm actually thinking of taking lessons from him myself.

I can play and I've been told by professionals that I play incredibly well for not knowing how to read music or half the chords I play but I know personally that there's a few things I need to learn as I just play by ear.
I don't doubt it. Just my ,02. Take it for you paid for

My 2 cents. You work hard all day and don't want to travel to a lesson. Hmmmm. The first thing to doing anything is you gotta want to. Does not sound like much want to considering the hours of practice required. Sounds like I wish I could play guitar. Hope it works out. I enjoy playing. I tried piano when I was about 30. Quickly realized I should have started young with what it takes to read the music. Classical guitar is not much easier. You can learn chords from illustrated books of songs you know. Tablature is the most popular written music for guitar. It uses numbers instead of notes

My 2 cents. You work hard all day and don't want to travel to a lesson. Hmmmm. The first thing to doing anything is you gotta want to. Does not sound like much want to considering the hours of practice required. Sounds like I wish I could play guitar. Hope it works out. I enjoy playing. I tried piano when I was about 30. Quickly realized I should have started young with what it takes to read the music. Classical guitar is not much easier. You can learn chords from illustrated books of songs you know. Tablature is the most popular written music for guitar. It uses numbers instead of notes
You seem very concerned with where this guys wife learned to play the guitar (a year and a half ago). If someone has the means and desire to have in home lessons, what's the big deal?

Back
Top Bottom