My wife says I should go on Shark Tank

Redredington

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Please leave comment

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

marker-shadow.png

I built a outside kitchen for my deer camp, then one for my swimming pool. Friends started asking me to build them one. One guy went to sporting events and he tailgated at Nascar events. One lady wanted one for her camper. They are great for hot tubs on back decks. These portable kitchens come with cabinets, sink, fridge/freezer, microwave, hot plate, flat screen TV, cable, tankless hot water heater. It even has a shower. This is a hobby of mine but could be a business if the right person wanted to be a part of this. Even if you are not interested in one, I would value your opinion. My wife says I should go on Shark Tank.... Thanks! 678-283-0124

Last edited:
I don't watch much TV. What is shark tank?

It's a group of venture capitalists (sharks) and you pitch them your business ideas and hope they offer to partner with you. It's a reality show.

I'm sure Georgia Tech and or Georgia have Entrepenurial Departments, I would start there.

I've watched the show a few times... Unless you can get a patent on the design or something else that keeps people from directly ripping you off... It doesn't seem they'll buy in, but they'll just rip you apart.
Personally, I love your creation.

The best thing that happens to people who go on Sharktank is the exposure. Even if you don't get any money.

several companies have had their websites crash from the traffic while their pitch was on TV.

You should pitch your idea to some developers of high-end homes. Bet they could give you a bunch of orders. Would something like that need and Underwriter's Lab rating or something?

If you go commercial you better have some good insurance. You burn down someone's home they ain't gonna be real amenable to a simple "I'm sorry". Or if there's a wind gust and it falls on someone. Lots of lawyers out there.

My wife just started a home based soap business last year and you have to cover your tail for the sue-happy folks.

Looks like great work. I am NOT trying to discourage you by any means. I love DownSouthMach's comment. But cover your tail in the process!

Back
Top Bottom