• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My wife says this is the Deal of the Day

Use these,..

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Bre...s&keywords=k-cup+reusable+coffee+filter&psc=1

Buy your own coffee to use.If your not cleaning them weekly and making sure the filter is in good shape anything will fail over time.Ignorance about how to maintain one is sad considering how much info is available on the net.I use a cup of vinegar run thru mine weekly,coffee's always great tasting too bad you coffee novices are still stuck in the 60's,lol

way too much effort......

We had one, and will never have one again. Bought ours at a rummage sale, like new. Very expensive, and the quality of the coffee is Folgers/Maxwell house level. We instead have a Technivorm Moccamaster and grind our beans fresh daily, have for years. We got the Keurig because it was cheap and still in the box, thinking it would be quick and easy. The misses used it, I experimented with it and just could not replicate good coffee from it. We gave it to a local charity, hopefully it found a home where no one appreciates good coffee. Keurigs suck!

My wife has a Keurig that I got her for Christmas in either 2009 or 2010. Some special edition model and she still loves it. It was before they went to the 2.0 k-cups. She gets all types of coffee for it, and has some reusable cups that you can put whatever in and brew, then wash then in the dishwasher.
She uses it everyday, 2-3 times a day. I don't drink coffee to often, but she loves it. We've always used filtered water in it and have never had any gunky build up in the machine like you see in those videos
I think I paid about $200 for it when it was new, and it's still going strong with no issues. She's still happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom