• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mystery Box 2023

O.K....let me run this up the flag poll....I've heard that the box is getting "used up".....should I rebox???
I'm planning to rebox everything before it is sent to you. The current box is basically shredded, but held together with 10 layers of shipping tape and shipping labels.

I'm planning to rebox everything before it is sent to you. The current box is basically shredded, but held together with 10 layers of shipping tape.

I love it lol

You know someone at the post office has seen it come through a few times and is like “WTF is going on here???”

Ok fellas my daughter wanted to include this to see how far it would travel. Please don't let her down! The hen that laid the golden eggs.
got the box this morning....NO HEN!!! somebody has removed it....rest assured there remains PLENTY of junk....oh...I meant "stuff" in it.....with luck...I'll have out, and on it's way this afternoon...
p.s....the hand cuffs are special.....

got the box this morning....NO HEN!!! somebody has removed it....rest assured there remains PLENTY of junk....oh...I meant "stuff" in it.....with luck...I'll have out, and on it's way this afternoon...
p.s....the hand cuffs are special.....
The hen was supposed to travel with the box. I packed it up inside of the scope caps so it didn’t get humpty dumpty’d again

Back
Top Bottom