• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mystery Tackle box - anyone use this service?

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
504   0
Reaction score
My 14 year old son is all worked up over this service. He wants to sign up and use some of his Christmas money to pay for it. I think he would be better off using the money to buy exactly the lures he wants but he seems enamored by the thought of the Mystery tackle box being shipped to him. Does anyone have any input on the Mystery Tackle box type of monthly subscription or others like it?

https://mysterytacklebox.com/?sid=g...ZErD_m-IT00BfrsUY1fN-dgGUSE0YO3YaAvc7EALw_wcB

I've had it for almost a year now and I'm terminating my service at the beginning of the year. Nothing wrong with them at all, its just I now feel like I have enough lures. The value isn't off much and you'll end up getting lures that you would've never tried otherwise.

My son does it. Mostly promo stuff they probably got free from new lure companies. But not bad fora few bucks a month. If you have plenty of tackle already, I wouldn't bother

My son does it. Mostly promo stuff they probably got free from new lure companies. But not bad fora few bucks a month. If you have plenty of tackle already, I wouldn't bother

He has a good amount. This seems to be one of the things all his buddies are doing. I'd rather see money thrown at this than more xbox junk! I think I'll sign him up for the 3 month deal and see how it goes.

Thanks everyone for all the input.

I'm a little late on this but I used it as well as lucky tackle box for six months each just to see what they were about, it was pretty cool to open the box each month to see what was in it and in turn I started trying some new lures that I normally wouldn't buy. I cancelled because I already have too much tackle and if I were to sub to one again it would be LTB, they seem to have a little more for the money and give full packs of plastics instead of promo/sample packs.

I'm a little late on this but I used it as well as lucky tackle box for six months each just to see what they were about, it was pretty cool to open the box each month to see what was in it and in turn I started trying some new lures that I normally wouldn't buy. I cancelled because I already have too much tackle and if I were to sub to one again it would be LTB, they seem to have a little more for the money and give full packs of plastics instead of promo/sample packs.

Still haven't signed up for either one yet. Thanks for the input!

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!! You can never have too much tackle. That is like too much money or too much ammo. No such thing.

Back
Top Bottom