• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

N.C./ This Man Wants To Be Sheriff

The one photo of him on facebook shows him to be @ 150# lighter than his lard ass in the video. Of course he wants to eliminate guns...you need to have two hands to hold a foot long hotdog as you are eating it....

That POS stood there and plainly stated that if he’s elected he’ll have people murdered for excercising their constitutional rights.

Not only should he NOT be elected to ANY public office, he should also be publicly flogged and then run out of town on a rail.

Honestly, I have a much greater concern about being shot by a scum bag like that than any "thug" on the streets. I'll take him at his word. Assuming he's being truthful, that guy is INFINITELY more dangerous than any potential school shooter or two bit thug.
I sure hope the good citizens of NC run him out on a rail. Hopefully he'll move to someplace his jackboot theology is more welcomed. Perhaps they are hiring in Cuba?

If his views on gun ownership and confiscation become "policy" in the BCSO, he's going to get a lot of decent deputies killed. Asheville is a liberal ****hole (but beautiful area) but many of the folks that live in that area are not the same type of hippy snowflakes that live downtown. He'll find that out if he doesn't already know it.

If his views on gun ownership and confiscation become "policy" in the BCSO, he's going to get a lot of decent deputies killed. Asheville is a liberal ****hole (but beautiful area) but many of the folks that live in that area are not the same type of hippy snowflakes that live downtown. He'll find that out if he doesn't already know it.
I'm just not going to say anything else about what should happen to him if he's serious.

I was more appalled by the audience’s reaction.
I lived in Black Mountain for a year so I can't say I 'know' the area well, but I've met loads of the type in that audience. They are perfectly happy to send LEO to confiscate firearms because a.) they won't be the ones catching fire while attempting it and b.) few if any of their kids will be casualties on either side.

I lived in Black Mountain for a year so I can't say I 'know' the area well, but I've met loads of the type in that audience. They are perfectly happy to send LEO to confiscate firearms because a.) they won't be the ones catching fire while attempting it and b.) few if any of their kids will be casualties on either side.
So... they're liberals?

Back
Top Bottom