• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NAA mini Wild Cherry Grip Blanks !

Always enjoy things out of wood.
IMG_20171223_203920.jpg

Always enjoy things out of wood.
View attachment 1444969
nice work ! ive got 2 jet lathe's, its fun making bottle stoppers and pens, darts etc, grips on the other hand, well you can see my attempt above lol , can you name the wood varieties of those pieces you have ?

I am going to post all 5 of these sets of blanks i cut in this one giveaway. I will run 5 random number generators to determine 5 winners. the only stipulation is that you make awesome grips, or attempt to like i did with my smith. Then share with the ODT family here so we can see your work ! You must post a picture of your NAA and LIKE the thread to be entered. If you try and fail like i did, i will cut you another set of blanks to try again. I didnt know the size people would like so i traced out a cig pack and cut them to that size, they are 1" thick. Happy New year ! I will end my giveaway on the 4th around the same time as JDS556762 ends his giveaway. Thanks yall ! i look forward to see what you artisans can do with these ! I can cut more if your are passionate, skilled and confident in makin smith grips, ar grips etc. good times !

View attachment 1444713 View attachment 1444714 View attachment 1444715
IN TKS

Since there were only 13 ppl interested. im going to cut more blanks in the morning and give each and every entry a set. You guys are awesome and i appreciate the chance to even be a part of this. everyone is a winner in this thread. Ill get more blanks cut in the morning then message each of you with your preference of meet up or shipping etc. thanks for being awesome fellas and ODT !

Back
Top Bottom