• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NAA mini Wild Cherry Grip Blanks !

Just sent you 9 a PM so we can get in contact. I am going to "try" and make it to bigguns on the 20th especially if JDS556762 JDS556762 lets me ride ! if i cant make it i can still give him sets of grips to bring up there if hes willing to distribute to the winners that are further north. Thanks everybody this has been great ! hope everybody enjoys these and doesnt FUBAR them like i did on my smith !

Just sent you 9 a PM so we can get in contact. I am going to "try" and make it to bigguns on the 20th especially if JDS556762 JDS556762 lets me ride ! if i cant make it i can still give him sets of grips to bring up there if hes willing to distribute to the winners that are further north. Thanks everybody this has been great ! hope everybody enjoys these and doesnt FUBAR them like i did on my smith !
Thank you. I really looking forward to trying my hand at making some grips with these. A great idea for a giveaway and if I'm successful I will be sure to post pics.

Heck yeah you can ride with me, we can drift behind alleycat alleycat to make good time haha. If you can’t make it I surely will hand them out !

Back
Top Bottom