• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

naa revolvers

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
finally got all the regular frame sizes of the naa series, the 22 short was harder to find with a good price.

the 22 short is extremely ineffective against plastic dr.pepper bottles, two of the lead bullets were in the bottle when i drained it and it sounded like a cap gun going off. the magnum frame is really the only purposeful size of the three, the other 2 are just fun novelty in my mind

IMG_0469.JPG

lol that .22 short is only gonna make someone mad it sounds like. nice little collection there. i really want get ahold of one of these but i just keep missing the deals

Those grips look great. I really like the NAA guns. Some of them may not be the most practical guns but they are very high quality, and quality means something. That's their greatest appeal, IMO. I love the .22 mag.

Man I straight up LOVE NAA revolvers they're sweet. The first one i got I was amazed at the craftsmanship crammed into such a tiny gun. Those stags look good, I had the oversized ornate boot grips on my 22LR

naa does make high quality mini-revolvers even if they are just fun or novelty guns, these do not feel like toys and no plastic inside them. The mini-revolvers remind of a classic gentlemens vest revolver

the grips are the fake stag grips/plastic add some texture that makes shooting the little revolvers easier

Man I straight up LOVE NAA revolvers they're sweet. The first one i got I was amazed at the craftsmanship crammed into such a tiny gun. Those stags look good, I had the oversized ornate boot grips on my 22LR

I agree. The craftsmanship in the NAA guns is excellent. They're just cool.

Back
Top Bottom