• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

naa revolvers

the two rounds which didn't penetrate both sides of the plastic, i used cci 22 short lead round nose
IMG_0472.JPG

does anyone knwoa source for 22 short ammo? it seems my regular online retailers have a slim choice and only a box of 50 that cost $20 pre-shipping

If I could find one in 22lr at a decent price I would grab it. I don't know why. I had one with both cylinders and sold it because it was unpractical. I remember when you could grab a used lr for $100

the two rounds which didn't penetrate both sides of the plastic, i used cci 22 short lead round nose
View attachment 1080551

does anyone knwoa source for 22 short ammo? it seems my regular online retailers have a slim choice and only a box of 50 that cost $20 pre-shipping

do none of your gun stores around you carry it? i generally see it fairly regularly at the ones i go to

also http://ammoseek.com/ammo/22-short

also makes me remember this video, does still show even the little .22 short can give you a bad day (.22 short parts at the beginning dont worry)

View attachment 1080551

The Walmart by me had a shelf full of CCI Shorts this weekend

Back
Top Bottom