• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NAACP issues travel warning for Florida

! was't sure. Regardless, the solution to every difficulty they have faced for the last 600 years is "the honkies have to give us more money and more free stuff". A friend of mine from India, as dark as one can get, went to a NAACP meeting just for the heck of it, and was told he had to leave the meeting because he was not black? "Colored" does not count any more.

Few, including millions of whites are even remotely aware that the NAACP was created by white-folk.

Interesting albeit worthless knowledge at this point.

Honest guestion, is that trash really going on as described? Part b, is their governor trying to be president? And #3, if he stays as governor, where would the best area be for a family of 4 to move to? You know, not a tourist trap...
No,
yes he has announced.
My brother lives east of Gainesville. Quiet yet active area.

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions. On a lighter note, I wanted to share that I'm really passionate about travel myself! It's such a fantastic way to explore new cultures and create unforgettable memories. In fact, I'm really excited because I've recently booked tickets for a trip to Switzerland through dbfahrplan.com. Can't wait to embark on this adventure and soak in the beautiful landscapes. It's great to find joy in exploring new places, don't you think?
Switzerland? That’s such a racist, white, successful and safe country!!!! You need DEI in spending that money. Try Detroit or Chicago so you use equity when vacationing.

Back
Top Bottom