• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NAACP issues travel warning for Florida

So the NAACP thinks black people and queer people are on the same level? I am very confused now.
The NAACP and all other racist organizations have only two buckets. Bucket 1) White hetero conservative males. Bucket 2) Everybody else.

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions. On a lighter note, I wanted to share that I'm really passionate about travel myself! It's such a fantastic way to explore new cultures and create unforgettable memories. In fact, I'm really excited because I've recently booked tickets for a trip to Switzerland through dbfahrplan.com. Can't wait to embark on this adventure and soak in the beautiful landscapes. It's great to find joy in exploring new places, don't you think?

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions.

Then why did you respond? That’s the opposite of steering clear.

I appreciate you sharing the news about the NAACP travel warning for Florida. However, I usually try to steer clear of discussions related to race and sexual orientation. Nevertheless, I hope everyone stays safe and takes the necessary precautions.

This is a dumb thread…only responding to say sweet first post….

Emphasis on "usually" huh?

Back
Top Bottom