• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR 2017

Holy crap!

What yall think about this new scoring system?

I think NASCAR is trying to hard to bring in new Fan's of the sport and in the meantime chasing off the older Fan's. The rule of if you go past 5 minutes repairing the racecar is just plain silly, it's taking away potential points race teams can recover. Stupid IMO! And if you wreck and have to go behind the wall your out for that race! Stupid IMO!. NASCAR has went from a good type sporting event into a giant conglomerate commercialization for the Fortune 500 business world.

Too much math...not enough racing. I've been to two races (Atlanta and Charlotte). With the exception of the pre and post race activities, it's better to watch at home. Too hard to nap at the track with all them noisy racecars.

NASCAR, is already DEAD, however the Franz, family has not realized it. Why are road races allowed in a sport that those cars are not built for in first place.

Wish the whole East coast told them to forget and let them die, like the plums do before they turn into prunes, and prunes are what NASCAR, has become.

A dying sport, loss of excitement, loss of reasoning, and complete mass confusion, punish the teams that build a car that can run, and defy the rules while using the rules.

NASCAR, tried that garbage on "WILD BILL FROM DAWSONVILLE ELLIOTT" and even put restrictor
plates on the engines, Elliott, broke their backs and won, won, won...

NASCAR, needs to just wither, decay, and go away, its time they are dead and grasping at straws to
stay alive. Once a great sport, now just R.I.P., goodbye forever...
Don't hold back... How do you really feel?
BTW, I agree completely.

Used to go Atlanta for both races each year. On Saturday nights I've seen Rusty and Geoff Bodine race at Dixie MS in Woodstock...the good ole days..

Yeah me too! NASCAR has gotten to big for there britches, unless you are a corporate sponsor you can for forget about events like that anymore.

The parade that is Daytona .....yawn yawn !

201602_0953_bcgid_sm.jpg
to be interesting :-(