• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR 2017

I only like to watch the short tracks Like Darlington Tracks like Atlanta are boring Daytona is good too

I agree! But there were more wrecks in Daytona than most short track's. Talk about not having any patience, these young driver's either don't have any or can't drive the restrictor plate track's.

I would watch the race every Sunday and went to quite a few between Atlanta, Dega and Bristol. I havent been to a race in several years and do not plan on attending another unless they bring back real racing.

I use to attend quite a few races too, NASCAR has gotten to commercialization takes the entertainment factor away from the sport!

I heard Carl Edwards retired....

Word is he might get into politics.

I wonder if he will do a gay little backflip if he gets elected.

Remember when NASCAR did not have cars that all look the same? Remember when every NASCAR driver actually raced against everyone on the track? Remember when drivers did not block other drivers just to have their team mate win? Remember when NASCAR was NOT a team sport? If you can, then you know that NASCAR died a long time ago, and the statistics prove it. I don't watch what NASCAR calls "racing" anymore. It is more like Pro Wrestling. The team winner is determined long before the race starts. Of course that is my opinion.