• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nascar is as squirrely as girls in the Boy Scouts!

Nascar.JPG

At least it won't look like a bunch of crayons being flushed down a toilet (Short tracks) and Danica may actually have a chance to place in the top 5.............now that's just crazy talk!;)

Danica may actually have a chance to place in the top 5.............now that's just crazy talk!;)

Well, she better hurry, this is her last year in Nascar, no sponsor $$$$$$ lined up for 2018. I think she and Ricky are gonna get married and start a family.

The Rovals make a lot of sense for NASCAR, sort of stadium racing on big ovals like Daytona, Charlotte and Talladega. Road America is a terrific road course, but you can only see about 10% of it at any one point.

Talladega has had a road course in the infield since the early 1970's, used it for AMA motorcycle road racing back then. I am a former AMA district congressman and "worked" a road race there Labor Day weekend 1974.

Nascar is Spec racer with the new rule about using an engine for 1/3 of the year and now a new rule about jacks and pit guns all being the same. I say Nascar should just haul 50 cars to the track hand them out randomly 2 days before the race. crew installs decals and makes some minor adjustments and they drive it. Sunday it gets returned to Nascar.

To make it interesting they should start 40 cars on the front stretch of the track going left and 40 cars on the back stretch going right. See who has the nads to finish.

Back
Top Bottom