• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

National Championship Spread

Some of y'all are funny. :laugh:

I can come up with plausible scenarios for the game to go either way. I hate Saban, and Bama. Having said that, I hope Bama beats the ever living snot out of Clemson and it's an absolute merciless beatdown.

Bama's dominance is good for ALL the teams in the conference. If you want to play easy, there's a long list of wanna be conferences that will be happy to have you cheering them on.
Hey the ACC got their "Heisman trophy winner" so there is that. And then he played two SEC teams.... pffftt..... :rolleyes:

Reauxl freaking Tide!!!!!

Some of y'all are funny. :laugh:

I can come up with plausible scenarios for the game to go either way. I hate Saban, and Bama. Having said that, I hope Bama beats the ever living snot out of Clemson and it's an absolute merciless beatdown.

Bama's dominance is good for ALL the teams in the conference. If you want to play easy, there's a long list of wanna be conferences that will be happy to have you cheering them on.
Hey the ACC got their "Heisman trophy winner" so there is that. And then he played two SEC teams.... pffftt..... :rolleyes:

Reauxl freaking Tide!!!!!
Man...I remember when Clemson struggled with a deer in headlight auburn team one week 1...Then Auburn starting rolling and took a beat down by number 1...I also remember when Clemson struggled to beat Louisville...who just took a beatdown from your LSU Tigers who barely lost to the number 1 team. The Bama hate train is blind to what actually happened this season...The SEC will dominate 28-9 ALABAMA

Man...I remember when Clemson struggled with a deer in headlight auburn team one week 1...Then Auburn starting rolling and took a beat down by number 1...I also remember when Clemson struggled to beat Louisville...who just took a beatdown from your LSU Tigers who barely lost to the number 1 team. The Bama hate train is blind to what actually happened this season...The SEC will dominate 28-9 ALABAMA

All facts.
It may very well be a complete beat down.
But... A man can dream.
True fresh QB. New OC. Offensive struggles last game. At least they have some chink in the armor albeit a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom